Project update

I went to viola today to work on my winter project, the stove. I cut the door out, and built hinges.

Here’s the photos. (keep in mind I can’t weld worth a damn, so grandpa/dad had to help me out after I left.)
Used the plasma torch to cut the door out.

image

Welded hinges on the body, and the door.

image

image

The next step will be to weld the body/tank to the base, an old Mack brake drum.

Until next time
-SG

Advertisements
Categories: DIY, Hiking/Camping | Tags: , , , , | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: